Главная English version
We are glad to invite heads of public authorities including those who work in social protection, education, healthcare or employment services; specialists who are responsible for organization of rehabilitation system; heads of rehabilitation centres, scientific and practical centres and institutes, professional and public organizations that work with disabled people; specialists in rehabilitation and habilitation, culture and sport
to participate in
II INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE “INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES OF REHABILITATION: SCIENCE AND PRACTICE”
18-19 April 2019, St. Petersburg
- Federal State Budgetary "Federal Scientific Centre of Rehabilitation of the Disabled n.a. G.A. Albrecht" of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation (FSBI FSCRD n.a. G.A. Albrecht of the Ministry of Labour of Russia)
- Interregional public organization "Scientific Society of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine"
THE PURPOSE of the conference is to unite the efforts of managers, leading scientists, practitioners, to systematize knowledge and share experience and findings on implementation of innovative technologies of rehabilitation. The conference will provide an interdisciplinary platform to discuss the latest methodological, organizational and technological achievements, to impove rehabilitation systems and to raise quality of medical rehabilitation and also to discuss current trends and issues in rehabilitation, assisted living, early intervention for children and their families.
MAIN ISSUES OF THE CONFERENCE
- Development of innovative technologies in rehabilitation system and rehabilitation services according to the UN and WHO international standards and programmes
- Rehabilitation: international experience
- Rehabilitation in Russia: ways of development
- Organization of the rehabilitation system: development and implementation of the comprehensive rehabilitation programmes in regions of the Russian Federation
- Modern technologies in medical rehabilitation and primary prosthesis
- Assistive technologies in training base skills, in education and employment
In framework of the conference we will hold
ROUND TABLE OF POST-SOVIET SPACE COUNTRIES “NATIONAL MODELS OF STATE POLICY REGARDING TO PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES IN POST-SOVIET SPACE”
Post-Soviet countries are actively developing state rehabilitation systems. For their further improvement, it is possible to highlight the best practices of countries that may serve as an example for use in other states.
Due to the fact that the FSBI FSCRD n.a. G.A. Albrecht of the Ministry of Labour of Russia is developing a rehabilitation policy in the Russian Federation and is a WHO Collaborating Center for the Family of International Classifications (ICF), the Centre receives requests for consultation on building rehabilitation systems at the state level.
It is proposed to unite efforts to develop integrated rehabilitation systems in our countries and to use the WHO tools for the analysis and development of these systems.
THE PURPOSE of the round table is to create a working group of specialists who are responsible for organizing rehabilitation in the Post-Soviet Space countries and to develop a plan for further cooperation in the field of assessment and development of national rehabilitation systems.
- To discuss rehabilitation models and their connection to disability models
- To create a working group of stakeholders-specialists
- To discuss with representatives of the Post-Soviet Space countries proposals for the development of a rehabilitation system
- To develop a package of informative materials for the initial phase of work
- Use of modern medical rehabilitation technologies
- Innovative 3D scanning technologies in prosthetics and orthotics
- Regulatory and legal support for comprehensive rehabilitation
Proceedings of the II International Scientific Conference "Innovative Technologies of Rehabilitation: Science and Practice" will be published in the form of a book of articles. Articles must be submitted before 10 March 2019. Rules for the preparation of articles are on the conference:
The deadline for submission of articles is 17/03/2019.
General requirements for articles:
The volume of articles is from 5 to 10 pages (A4), including a list of references 14 Times New Roman.
According to the standards, the articles must have the title, family name, first name(-s) and patronymic name (for those who have it), affiliation details: the name of institution, city, country for each author (if all authors work in one institution, it is possible not to indicate the place of affiliation for every author separately), key words and abstract.
Short papers must be submitted with the following sections:
• Background and aims
The number of references in the list should not exceed 12 items. They must be arranged in alphabetical order, first domestic, then foreign. References to the literature should be presented in square brackets, for example, .
Publication of articles is free.
REGISTRATION of participants is necessary and open on the website of the conference.
Sincerely, the Scientific and Organizing Committee of the conference